Tuesday, September 6, 2011

thank you suzy...

a few months back sarah and i had the pleasure of speaking with a delightful woman who writes a column for quilts inc.


we were not sure when the article was to publish, so it truthfully went to the back corner of my mind.  then i receieved word it went live.

as i first read the story, i cried. it was as if i was reading the tale of a stranger. then i blinked twice at the picture and realized that truly is sarah and sari standing there. in our store. this really is our story. it still doesn't seem real for some reason when i see it in print.  yet, we have so many wonderful new friends, i am quickly reminded that indeed it is real. still, i pinch myself every so often. 

thank you suzy for capturing our mission so perfectly. (click the picture to read the story)

3 comments:

Linda at Roscoe's Ma said...

I think Suzy's article was lovely. My daughter lives near your store and I look forward to stopping in sometime soon.

Patty said...

What a beautiful article. I am a regular follower of your blog. I have a daughter 15 with DS and you've done exactly what I hope to do - start something that she can work on with me. congratulations!

Michelle said...

I agree, what a beautiful article! Congratulations!