Tuesday, December 13, 2011

domestic bliss

alright, i'll admit it.  domestic. bliss.  never would i have thought of putting those two words together.  yet now that i see this...


...it's perfect in every way.  domestic bliss arrived as somewhat of a surprise. as shop owners, sarah and i usually get to see future collections already printed on fabric.  with this one, it was only on paper. like a color copy from the office supply store.  sometimes i refuse to order that way. yet i wanted to have designer liz scott represented in our store, so we went ahead with it.  and i'm so happy we did. we love it!!! as with all precuts, when they're gone, they're gone. so don't wait long.   

2 comments:

Vickie E said...

I love it too...can't wait for the yardage...I NEED to make a trip to see you...probably the 29th...my next day off that you are open. I am off the 26th...but..I think you are closed on Mondays. At any rate...can't wait to visit with you.

Cool Cats and Quilts said...

This is a lovely collection, bright and cheery, just what I like!