Tuesday, March 6, 2012

it's cookie time...

a new shipment of the best cookies ever has arrived...


i know, i know what you're thinking. we are a fabric store. not a cookie store. tell me though...could you resist after receiving this cute message?...


seriously. girl scouting has always been a big part of my life. sarah is a third generation girl scout...


actually a first aid class i took as a junior girl scout saved sarah's life the first time i found her in her crib not breathing.  so it's mission is pretty important to us. it also just happens to be the 100th year of girl scouting. 

would you want to see some great stuff that sarah and her troop did over the years? click on over to sarah's blog. such great memories.  and i am so extremely proud of what my girls are doing today. they will always be like daughters to me and i love that we stay in touch.

ok...back to the cookies. they are $3.50 a box and as a courtesy to grace and her troop you can charge them if you are short on cash.  hurry though...especially if thin mints are your thing. the girls thank you. i thank you.

1 comment:

Vickie E said...

My Grace sold girl scout cookies this year too....she's been in Girl Scouts for 4 years now and I know Elly will start next year. Now that I am thinking of it..I was a girl scout too!