Tuesday, April 22, 2014

our new house...

we are so happy to announce that we will be reopening on may 22, 2014 in our new location.

 
if you've been to our shop before, you will likely recognize this building as it is right next door, to the west, of our former shop. in fact, many times customers would park in the lot of what is known as the hamilton insurance building when ours was full or they simply missed our driveway. please check back for new details as we prepare our new "happy little cottage in the city."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking at your blog, I'm excited for the opening of your new shop. I'm glad to have a tiny part by making one of your wall quilts. Sarah is such an inspiration to us. And what a dream for you to be able to have a store together. Sounds like she is great help to you. Best of luck to you both!! Cheryl Crandall

Diane E W said...

This just looks like a quilt shop. Not in the area, wish I was, I would visit every week. Good luck at your new location, I plan on stopping by my next trip to Cleveland, which sorry to say will be a little while.