Monday, March 8, 2010

mailed the llc application...

after much research and
discussion with our accountant
i have opted to incorporate as an llc

so today i mailed the official application to
the ohio secretary of state
to become a limited liability corporation
just little ole me
sounds so...
well...corporate being a llc
i find it interesting that for an additional
$100
they will expedite the process
isn't that sorta like paying off a
government worker
to do their job?
i opted not to
well see how long this takes

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you and I'll be following your journey to opening day! I must give you a cautionary flag however on the photo attached to this blog post. I can click on the photo and your check comes up big as day with the routing number and your account number and your signature. Please consider blurring out those parts. I'd hate for you to get burned.

I can't wait to see what all you have up your sleeve!