Tuesday, January 4, 2011

one million pillowcase challenge


sarah ely and kristen kirton
two young women who changed the world

please join us at JEllen's house of fabric for our:
kickoff party
january 20, 2011
10:00am - 8:00pm
special dedication and prayer service
7:00 pm
.
our goal is to make 50 pillowcases in one day in loving memory of kristen ann kirton who lost her brave battle with leukemia on july 20, 2010. kristen taught the world so much in her short 24 years and we want to help her family continue to share her shining light. we will have pre-cut kits ready and sewing machines available. we need your time and extra hands. questions? please call the shop at 440-684-9830.

6 comments:

hollyctr said...

Wonderful! I will be there!

Kristen's mom said...

You have left me speechless.
Now I just need to figure out how I am going to be there.

Unknown said...

I have just put it on my calendar. I will be there around 11:00!

Sheva said...

i wish i was there i would quickly sew up a few for you guys, good luck!

Sanole said...

Joyce - i can come on my lunch hour from 12:30-1:30 & then back after work at 4:30!
Sande from next door

M.Hilton said...

so awesome! I wish we were nearby. Hope all goes wonderfully! :)