Wednesday, August 10, 2011

sweet treat extravaganza...

it only happens once in a lifetime. so we decided to make it sweet and grand...

please join us for
our first anniversary
sweet treat extravaganza
where all treats are on
SALE
jelly rolls ~ $20.00
layer cakes ~ $20.00
honey buns ~ $15.00
charm packs ~ $5.00
and just to make it even sweeter
all patterns are 50% off
marked prices
and if that is not sweet enough
we will even stamp your
frequent buyer cards during this sale
hurry though
it only lasts for three days
thursday, august 11
friday, august 12
saturday, august 13

plus...on saturday, august 13 from
10:30 ~ 12:30
Vickie Eapen
of Spun Sugar Quilts will be in the store...

to autograph your Fresh Fabric Treats book.  Vickie is an amazing woman, talented quilter, cover girl, pattern designer, wife, mother and lucky for us, a friend.  If you already own a copy of this great book, feel free to bring it with you.  If you don't yet have your own personal copy we will have them available for $20.00 with all proceeds going to Reece's Rainbow

5 comments:

quilter000 said...

I am so ready to be there! This is very exciting and what a deal I mean a STEAL!!
One of the best ever!!
Thanks for being so generous.
Patty

Sandy Dudley said...

I'm so sad...I wanted to be there in the worst way! Stupid life in July had to go and blow up on me. I know you'll have a great turnout and enjoy every second! You're awesome!

Kathleen said...

are you selling on line....

Anonymous said...

You have a gorgeous shop, thanks so much for the great deals!

Hilary

Monique Walker said...

I have been in so many quilt stores over the years all over the country as I travel for my job quite a bit. Yours is the best one ever!!! I love your fabrics and you display everything so well. Thank you for the great sale today. I will be back again soon.

Monique Walker