Monday, November 28, 2011

a pressing rainbow...

don't you just love when a product name is spot on...


i've become so addicted to best press i can't live without it. i'll admit it took me a while to try it, but once i did it is now always beside my iron. mary ellen sure got it right with this product. we now carry the new 32 oz. refill size which will save you a few dollars.  we also have the 6oz. and the 16oz. bottles for your convenience.

ps. the fabric is nine dots by carrie nelson for henry glass fabrics.

3 comments:

quilter000 said...

Ok Joyce what is your favorite flavor of the Best Press? I used to love the Lavender but now it is Fresh Linen or the Citrus

My name is Sarah said...

Carribean Beach for me:)

Suzanne said...

DO you ever feel like a drug pusher? Selling this stuff so we can support our habits? Crazy, huh.