Sunday, February 26, 2012

the circle of life...

there is absolutely nothing sweeter to present this sunday than miss kiarra...


she came to visit us today in sarah's new sewcial lounge.  as i was admiring her pretty purple dress and chatting with her about learning to sew, i was struck by the richness of it all. you see, i would not be in cleveland if not for kiarra's grandfather.  he convinced me this fine city is where i needed to plant my roots once grad school was complete. that was just the first of many opportunities he granted me. a few years later, i was fortunate enough to hire kiarra's mother to be on my team. she in turn hired me the following decade to work as a consultant to a project she was involved with. and now, one day soon i will sit down and share my sewing knowledge with this beautiful child.  the circle of life.  oh how i appreciate the splendor of that concept the older i get.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a cutie pie...thanks bunches for sharing!
Toni
www.lifeinapinkbunnysuit.com

AJ said...

I think I know this girl - her older sister is in my son's class - I think...