Thursday, February 9, 2012

lush...

the one thing i have failed to mention the past 48 hours is this...the first 183 pounds of michael miller fabric was followed the very next day with an additional 77 pounds.  that means there is more fabric on the floor right now than up where it belongs.  i assure you once it is all on display it will be like pure sunshine in our house.  and speaking of that big yellow ball in the sky, our first reveal today is the sunny colorway...


of lush, by patty young.  please hop on over to patty's blog and surf around for a while. what a fun, fun family. and they are all in the business of designing fabric + patterns + accessories for michael miller.  sarah and i had the pleasure of meeting patty and her husband at market (unfortunately no pics as the camera card was full) such nice people. and the fabric...oh we will have sunshine in cleveland everyday of the week now.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Joyce,
I found your blog through your etsy profile (you ordered the circle garland from me! ) and I've spent the last hour reading about you and your family and it has brought me to tears many times. I'm not much of a blog commenter, but I just wanted to thank you for sharing your life and your mission. You are SO right- His plans are bigger than our plans. I am so happy for you that you have fulfilled your dream of owning a quilt shop (sounds like heaven to me!) and that you and your daughter can share the experience together. Thank you!

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Hi Joyce and Sarah. :) I often visit your blog, but don't leave a comment. I do enjoy reading about what is happening there. That Lush fabric is so pretty. I can't wait to see the other goodies when you have unpacked them all- what a big job!!! I noticed you live on Mayfield Rd? well, I live in a suburb called Mayfield- I have seen a few places with this name in the U.S., but I live across the pond, or " Down Under" as we refer to ourselves, in Australia.
Have a great day! Your Aussie friend, Sandy. :D

Cool Cats and Quilts said...

Wow! I just love all these fabrics, my mind is racing with possibilities! Can't wait to see more.

Kate D. Spain said...

Hooray for sunshine! Lush is almost as bright and vivacious as Patty herself...almost ;) Love her and Jon. Hope you, Sarah and your whole family are well. Spring is almost here! xox