Saturday, December 29, 2012

put on your guessing cap...

here we go...our favorite post-sale guessing game...how many bolts did we empty this week...closest guess without going over receives a $50.00 gift certificate...response may be left here or on facebook...just do it before midnight 12/31...count has been verified by the helpful and smiling kelsey and carol...

 
p.s. thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU!!!! Your support of our shop and our community efforts means the world to us.  We have the best customers EVER!!!!!! 

10 comments:

Joyce said...

testing 123

Tammy said...

Wow, lots of empty bolts there! Probably 104!

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

211

I Quilt Scarlet and Gray said...

Is this all of the bolts? If so then my quess is 103.

Unknown said...

My guess is 211 :)

Jan said...

I will say 97.

Jan

kr said...

174

Carol said...

My guess is 157. Sure wish I lived closer to participate in this sale.

Erin said...

My guess is 199
Erin

quilter000 said...

I hope it was alot!! 313