Friday, September 17, 2010

Fandango After Dark

We revealed our first window display at night, so it seemed only fitting that we repeat this practice with...

FANDANGO
by Kate Spain
I have been patiently awaiting it's arrival, as have many of our customers. I have read about Kate's inspiration on her blog. I even talked with her in person. I must admit, even though I had thumbed through the charm packs, each bolt we unloaded from the box seemed more amazing than the last. The colors are rich, yet muted. The designs are breathtaking. I promise you will not be disappointed with this collection. Hurry though, I have been cutting it all day. I know a few of the bolts are already more than half gone.

1 comment:

Kate D. Spain said...

WOW!! I'm floored and so thankful for your kind words about Fandango. It's love. On every bolt, and in every little dot. Your window display looks fabulous, Joyce! So glad to hear the line is doing well for you :) xxoo