Tuesday, September 14, 2010

it's ok to feel my fabric...

with great fanfare...

i present fandango...in flannel. i knew it was coming on monday. and i am usually closed on that day. yet, i had a customer waiting so patiently. so i called to let her know it had arrived. she rushed to the store within fifteen minutes. fandango flannel. it's that fabulous. if you've never felt moda flannel... it's worth a visit. three tactile tables are set up... just until thursday... that's when the fandango cotton is expected to arrive... better hurry... it's already going fast.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Ooohh I love.Love.LOVE Fandango! And I so wish I were local to you...or even in my hometown in IN where I could at least DRIVE there for the weekend. :)

To Love Endlessly said...

Sounds scrumptious! what a great idea to have a sample touch and feel table.