Friday, December 17, 2010

oh the weather outside...

oh the weather outside is frightful
but the fabric inside is delightful
and since there's no reason to go,
let it snow! let it snow! let it snow!
.
queen street is just what we need to keep us warm. and speaking of warm...such kind words over on the sis boom blog about our new little store. i am truly humbled that jennifer and madeline like our display. i must give a shout out to dj over at checker distributors for bringing this sampling of fabric for me to see. it almost didn't happen in so many ways. that's how i know it was just meant to be.

2 comments:

Star Quilt Company said...

It looks to be very cold there, but I love the wonderful photo you shared with us.

Ginger said...

I have followed your daughters blog since she logged on and left a comment on my blog. I drop in here and there but today I found out about your store. I sure wish I lived in Ohio. What I would'nt give for there to be a place like this in Arizona when our sweet four year old gets a little older. I do like to quilt and don't get to do it often but I may just have to find the fabric online and find out if you carry it and have it shipped. I want to support your store.