Monday, March 28, 2011

pot of the march gold...

what do you get when you combine the pot of gold at the end of the leprechaun's rainbow with march madness...


a drawing for a box of candy bars...moda style. the box may include a golden ticket...which could turn into a trip for two to moda fabrics!!!* just three days left to enter the drawing. four winners will be selected at the end of business on march 31, 2011. how do you enter, easy:

1) come to the store and join our email club
or
2) like us on facebook - just click the icon on the right sidebar

*see box for details

5 comments:

hollyctr said...

yea! How fun! I'm on the email list and I like you on facebook. What can I say...you guys are just likeable people :)

Diane E W said...

I like you on facebook, sorry too far away to visit store to sign email list. I love visiting online and keeping up with Sarah and the shop. One day I hope to visit during a family visit.

Quiltin' Sandy said...

I can't visit your store :( but I like you on facebook!! :)

Unknown said...

I signed up for your newsletter on the contact us site on your store site.

starfishalley said...

I like you on facbook and have loved reading your blog and Sarah's. Thanks for the thoughtful posts