Monday, March 7, 2011

sunkissed...

you are my sunshine...

my only sunshine. you make me happy...when skies are gray. you'll never know dear, how much i love you...

sunkissed by sweetwater. brings the sunshine into the front room every single day. we have precuts and yardage...

and all the patterns featuring sunkissed by sweetwater, piece and quilt and this and that. and...

look what i just spotted on sweetwater's etsy site. they always have lots of fun stuff for purchase. check it out. and hurry in for sunkissed. it is not going to be here long.

3 comments:

Scarehaircare said...

One of my blogging friends just had her quilt designs picked up and printed by Leisure Arts. Have you seen this yet? I love the Beehive design. The whole idea made me think of you so I wanted to give you a heads up on how proud I am of Tracy.
http://dandelionmama.wordpress.com/2011/03/08/so-theres-this-book-coming-out/

Groves said...

The way that you display and arrange things in the store makes me want to do...something creative! And I don't even sew, other than buttons and small holes and random hems that are falling out.

I really love it. I love your creativity coming out - everywhere. Because it does, and it is warm and vibrant and interesting. You add that "little something" that makes any day better.

Thank you - and thank you to Sarah, your truly wonderful daughter who makes my kids long for a "special" sibling. They are looking everywhere these days for "special" people to smile at and make friends with, even more than before, because of your Sarah. To them, she is *definitely* famous.

Part of your fan base here, :)

Cathy in Missouri

Cool Cats and Quilts said...

Your displays are always lovely, how fun to have a fabric store to play in!